Save the date! Off to Spas International Conference and Workshop 18-20 November, 2016 Hévíz (Hungary)
On behalf of the OFF to SPAS project team, we are pleased to invite you to our international conference and workshop that will be held on 18-19-20 November 2016 in the town of Hévíz in Hungary. The conference is integrated into the annual meeting of the Hungarian Balneological Assocation.
Date: 18-20 November 2016
Location: NaturMed Hotel Carbona **** superior, Hévíz (Hungary)
In the framework of the conference the participating partners will discuss and evaluate the development process of the spa project, thus contributing to create a Central European transnational balneological tourism product for the people aged 55 plus. The ultimate goal is to extend the market of medicinal and thermal tourism to those areas where the demand for medicinal and wellness tourism related - to natural waters can - be increased.
Main subjects from the agenda of the conference:
- Evaluation of the Off to Spas project
- Off to Spas project – health tourism trends
- Balneotherapy in different countries
- Health tourism product development process
- Communication & Promotion
- Tourism for All in Europe
- Technical visit (guided tour at the Lake of Hévíz, bathing and using the sauna world)
We would also love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the form of workshops and networking.
Looking forward to welcoming you at the conference!